Your Speech-Language Pathologist
As a sole practice provider,I offer private speech-language pathology services to clients of all ages; from infants to adults. I am fully licensed and registered with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO).
I Come to You or You Can Come to Me!
Services can be provided in your home, daycare or, with permission of school personnel, in your's child's school. Services are offered days/evenings or weekends – I will work with your schedule. I am currently providing service in the Niagara area.
I offer assessment and therapy in the following areas:
-Speech Sound difficulties (Articulation and Phonological disorders)
-Phonological awareness and pre-literacy skills
-Motor speech disorders (such as apraxia and dysarthria)
-Language comprehension (receptive language) difficulties
-Language expression (expressive language) difficulties
-Social language use (pragmatics)
While sessions are typically 1:1, group sessions can be arranged if there is a need and/or availability.
**Les services sont aussi disponsible en français!!** (While I am not a French-as-first-language speaker, I have provided services in the past to French-Language schools and for students in French Immersion studies)
Fees and Billing
Payment is due upon the completion of each session by either cash, cheque, or e-transfer. Receipts will be provided upon payment which can then be submitted for insurance claims. Private speech and language services are typically covered under most extended health care benefits plans but receipts can also be submitted as part of medical expenses on your Income Tax return.
Our fees are based on the recommended rates by the Ontario Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (OSLA).
- $120.00-$220.00/assessment. Please contact me in order to discuss your assessment needs. A written report can be provided if needed.
- $125.00/1hr session. This includes therapy time and direct follow-up with parent(s) and/or caregiver.
- Pro-rated amounts for shorter sessions (30 and 45 minute sessions) can be negotiated.
- Group sessions and rates are negotiable depending on the size and nature of the group.
- A travel adjustment may be added depending upon where services will be provided. Please contact me for details.
Additional services including consultations with other professionals, case conferences with schools or any other communication will be billed according to the time required for these services.