Your Speech-Language Pathologist
As a sole practice provider,I offer private speech-language pathology services to clients of all ages; from infants to adults. I am fully licensed and registered with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO).
I Come to You or You Can Come to Me!
Services can be provided in your home, daycare or, with permission of school personnel, in your's child's school. Services are offered days/evenings or weekends – I will work with your schedule. I am currently providing service in the Niagara area.
Tele-practice services now included
As a new addition to my practice, I may be able to provide services over the computer to you directly. Please feel free to contact me if this is of interest to you and I will be happy to discuss if this service delivery can best meet your needs.
I offer assessment and therapy in the following areas:
-Speech Sound difficulties (Articulation and Phonological disorders)
-Effective Communication Skills (including Accent Modification) **NEW FOR 2020**
-Phonological awareness and pre-literacy skills
-Motor speech disorders (such as apraxia and dysarthria)
-Language comprehension (receptive language) difficulties
-Language expression (expressive language) difficulties
-Social language use (pragmatics)
While sessions are typically 1:1, group sessions can be arranged if there is a need and/or availability.
**Les services sont aussi disponsible en français!!** While I am not a French-as-first-language speaker, I have provided specific services to French-Language schools and for students in French Immersion studies. Please contact me if you have any questions regarding receiving all or part of your services in French.
Fees and Billing
Payment is due upon the completion of each session by either cash, cheque, or e-transfer. Receipts will be provided upon payment which can then be submitted for insurance claims. Private speech and language services are typically covered under most extended health care benefits plans but receipts can also be submitted as part of medical expenses on your Income Tax return.
Fees are based on the recommended rates by the Ontario Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (OSLA).
Fees listed are as of January 01, 2020 but may be adjusted at any time.
- $120.00-$220.00/assessment. Please contact me in order to discuss your assessment needs. A written report can be provided if needed.
- Direct therapy-$125.00/session. Sessions are approximately 1 hour in length. This includes therapy time and direct follow-up with parent(s) and/or caregiver.
- Tele-therapy session-$105.00/session. Sessions are approximately 1 hour in length and include direct therapy and follow-up time.
- Pro-rated amounts for shorter sessions (30 and 45 minute sessions) can be negotiated.
- Group sessions and rates are negotiable depending on the size and nature of the group.
- A travel adjustment may be added depending upon where services will be provided. Please contact me for details.
Additional services including consultations with other professionals, case conferences with schools or any other communication will be billed according to the time required for these services.