Patrick M. Portelli, BC-HIS
Patrick worked in the hearing field for most of his adult life. He began working in the hearing industry in 1984 first in the manufacturing sector, gaining diverse experience in both production and sales of hearing instruments. He completed the National Board Certificate Course for Hearing Instrument Specialist in November 1988. In 1991 he became president of a successful family-run business. In addition to providing personalized hearing solutions including hearing evaluations and hearing instrument fitting, he ensured that all his patients' needs were met. He consistently went the extra mile and continued to grow his company into one that has been voted best in the community year after year. He also participated on several advisory panels for both industry manufactures and educators. While retired from the industry as of 2020, he continues to use his knowledge and skills to help others succeed in business.
As apart of the newest chapter in their professional and personal lives, Patrick and Monique began private consultative services in 2015. Patrick has extensive knowledge spending over 25 years owning and operating a successful family-run business. He understands that the needs of small and medium-sized businesses are different from larger enterprises.
His expertise is perfect for:
- business owners who want clarity about their business model design, and where to improve or expand that model;
- owners who desire a creative marketing plan to increase exposure and revenue;
- owners starting or considering starting a new business;
- owners preparing for eventual retirement and/or selling of a business;
- owners in both the not-for-profit and for-profit sectors.
Feel free to contact him for further information.